A goal as far-reaching as ours cannot be achieved alone.
We have assembled bipartisan, cross-sector support — philanthropic organizations, government, business, health care, and community nonprofits — to ensure success. In partnership with the Turrell Fund and the A.D. Henderson Foundation, and eight other private family foundations, we are showing how philanthropy can be an agent of strategic, systemic, sustainable change.
The following funders have joined us in supporting the Permanent Fund’s initiatives. Collaborating enables all of us to expand the positive impacts of our work.
We work across the aisle to build support for early care and education.
We partner with business groups and leaders to help Vermont’s economy thrive.
- Vermont Business Roundtable
- Vermont Early Childhood Business Council
- Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce
We’re working with leaders in the field on an innovative effort to integrate health care and child care.
- University of Vermont Health Network
- University of Vermont Medical Center
- Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics
Education & technology
Our vision aligns with Vermont’s educational initiatives, technologies and innovations.
- South Burlington School District
- Community College of Vermont
- The Emergent Media Center at Champlain College
We work collaboratively to address the needs of women, children and families.
- Vermont Commission on Women
- Building Bright Futures
- ZERO TO THREE
We have received support from 10 other philanthropic organizations.
- The A.D. Henderson Foundation
- Ben & Jerry’s Foundation
- The Charles Gamper Fund of the Vermont Community Foundation
- The O.P. and W.E. Edwards Foundation
- Jane’s Trust
- The Jessie B. Cox Trust
- The Johnson Family Foundation
- The Kelsey Trust
- The State of Vermont
- The Turrell Fund
- The Vermont Children’s Trust Fund
- The Vermont Community Foundation
- The Windham Foundation
- and anonymous donors