Support the Mission
You can help us achieve our mission by 2025:
- Write an Op-Ed or commentary about our issue. We can offer support in the drafting and submission process. Email our Chief of Development, Lucia Campriello, to get started.
- Join our Speakers Bureau of Vermont thought leaders to help build awareness among the state’s top influencers. Email our communications manager, Nicole Haley, to express your interest.
- Join the Early Childhood Business Council, a coalition of businesses advocating for better access to high-quality, affordable child care as an economic development/workforce growth strategy. Email Emily Blistein, our Director of Business Strategy, to inquire.
- Sign the Let’s Grow Kids Petition for increased public investments in high-quality, affordable child care. Petition signatures are delivered to legislators annually.
- Be a champion for the creation of more high-quality, affordable child care in your community: Vermont Birth to Five is building regional networks of child care programs, businesses and institutions that work together to create new child care slots and increase program viability. You can help by making introductions and forging strategic relationships. Email LouAnn Beninati, Director of Child Care Viability Strategies, to express interest.
To achieve the ambitious goal of high-quality, affordable early care and learning for all Vermont children by 2025, the Permanent Fund is seeking visionary investors interested in transformative systems change with a high economic and social ROI to join its funding collaborative.
Investors may choose to make unrestricted donations to support our overall work or may choose to fund specific innovation projects.
There are many ways to invest:
- Send a check to The Permanent Fund for Vermont’s Children c/o The Vermont Community Foundation, 3 Court Street, Middlebury, VT 05753
- Request a meeting today to discuss the right investment opportunity for you:
Lucia Campriello, Chief Development Officer: 802-391-0079 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grant funding from private foundations, government agencies and corporations support critical programs and innovation projects, and enable promising practices to be tested in the field. Additionally, grants unlock funding from individual donors who choose to make matching gifts. We welcome the opportunity to apply for grant funding and share program outcomes with our funders.
- When you gift appreciated securities you do not pay capital gains tax on the appreciation and you receive a tax deduction for the full value of the gift. Click here for instructions containing all of the information your broker will need to complete the transfer.
- To gift Mutual Funds please contact David Morrissey, Controller, Vermont Community Foundation 802-388-3355 ext. 228 / email@example.com
- Corporate sponsors receive promotional benefits that align with your philanthropic priorities and showcase your brand with a diverse audience.
The Permanent Fund for Vermont’s Children is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization registered in the State of Vermont; federal tax ID #31-1802348
Unless specified otherwise, investors will be recognized in annual report publications.