Support the Mission
You can help us achieve our mission by 2025:
- Write an Op-Ed or commentary about our issue. We can offer support in the drafting and submission process. Email our Communications Coordinator, Seth Hibbert, to get started.
- Join our Speakers Bureau of Vermont thought leaders to help build awareness among the state’s top influencers. Email our Speakers Bureau Coordinator, Maerwydd McFarland, to express your interest.
- Join our coalition of businesses advocating for better access to high-quality, affordable child care as an economic development/workforce growth strategy. Email Emily Blistein, our Director of Business Strategy, to inquire.
- Sign the Let’s Grow Kids Petition for increased public investments in high-quality, affordable child care. Petition signatures are delivered to legislators annually.
- Be a champion for the creation of more high-quality, affordable child care in your community: Vermont Birth to Five is building regional networks of child care programs, businesses and institutions that work together to create new child care slots and increase program viability. You can help by making introductions and forging strategic relationships. Email LouAnn Beninati, Director of Child Care Viability Strategies, to express interest.
Your tax-deductible charitable contribution to the Permanent Fund is a highly-targeted investment in the future of the state and Vermonters.
Please join our funding collaborative of visionary investors.
There are many ways to invest:
- Send a check to The Permanent Fund for Vermont’s Children c/o The Vermont Community Foundation, 3 Court Street, Middlebury, VT 05753
- Request a meeting today to discuss the right investment opportunity for you:
Lucia Campriello, Chief Development Officer: 802-391-0079 / email@example.com
- Grant funding from private foundations, government agencies and corporations support critical programs and innovation projects, and enable promising practices to be tested in the field. Additionally, grants unlock funding from individual donors who choose to make matching gifts. We welcome the opportunity to apply for grant funding and share program outcomes with our funders.
- When you gift appreciated securities you do not pay capital gains tax on the appreciation and you receive a tax deduction for the full value of the gift. Click here for instructions containing all of the information your broker will need to complete the transfer.
- To gift Mutual Funds please contact David Morrissey, Controller, Vermont Community Foundation 802-388-3355 ext. 228 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate sponsors receive promotional benefits that align with your philanthropic priorities and showcase your brand with a diverse audience.
The Permanent Fund for Vermont’s Children is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization registered in the State of Vermont; federal tax ID #31-1802348
Unless specified otherwise, investors will be recognized in annual report publications.
ABOUT THE PERMANENT FUND
The Permanent Fund for Vermont’s Children is a Supporting Organization of the Vermont Community Foundation. This arrangement offers significant cost efficiencies, as the Vermont Community Foundation manages the Permanent Fund investments and handles all administrative tasks including processing donations to the Permanent Fund.
The Permanent Fund is a separate legal entity from the Vermont Community Foundation and has its own 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service, its own board of directors, and makes its own decisions about investments, spending policy, grantmaking, etc. You can learn more about this relationship here.